Automatic Water Softener
Model NS-3-99 Dual
The automatic softener can convert hard water into soft and purify it. They are manufactured to very high standards using high quality materials that are corrosion resistant and non-toxic as to EC and international standards. The softener protects water pipes and any connected system parts against damages caused by hard water and helps to save the energy costs. A Scale thickness of 1.27 cm of the lime deposit can cause a heating efficiency loss of 60%! More important: Soft water is healthier! Improves cooking and the taste of drinks; maintains skin and hair healthy; lengthens the life of textiles; reduces the detergent consumption; renders objects glossier.
- Time/flow double process control – Make outflow more stable; save water, electric and salt effectively.
- Adjustable outflow rigidity – Meet all the requirements with different hardness.
- Refluence regeneration technology – Adequately insure the resin regeneration; insure the best quality for the drinking water; save more water and salt than the ordinal flow regeneration technology.
- High quality resin – Food class homogeneous resin with high exchange ability; resist breakage, no need exchange! Service Life > 30 years!
- Bigger flow valves – Meet the requirement for whole family, stably and durably!
- Quartz bottom – Dual effect for clean and soft.
- Double strengthen GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastics) vase – Avoid leakage, resist impact; exterior surface enwind with fiberglass, double neck in the vase.
- Humanistic design – Easy and ample, bigger LCS screen.
- Electric cut safeguard – Supply 24 hours electric, no need to re-record.
- NS-3-99 Dual
- Working flow/Durchflussmenge (T/H)
- Cyclic capacity/Zyklische Kapazität (T)
- Working pressure/Betriebsdruck (MPa)
- Working temperature/Wassertemperatur (ºC)
- Resin volume/Harzvolumen (L)
- Inlet/outlet fitting/Anschlussgröße (inch)
- Drainlet fitting (inch)
- AC adapter/Adapter
- Water demand for regeneration/Wasserbedarf für die Regeneration (L)
- Salt demand for regeneration/Salzbedarf für die Regeneration (g)
- Dimension/Abmessung (mm)